Locating in the prime town area of Causeway Bay Hong Kong Island. Initially, the building was built in 1975. Later it was converted into the most luxurious cinema in Hong Kong. World Trade Centre Hong Kong is a part of a larger complex famous as the “Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre” (HKCEC). The building is actually a shopping center that is connected to its neighbor Excelsior through the passageway. This center is a prominent landmark in Hong Kong and serves as a venue for various exhibitions, conventions, and events. World Trade Centre Hong Kong is easily accessible to tourists via various modes of transportation, including the MTR (Mass Transit Railway), buses, and taxis.
You can visit the World Trade Centre Hong Kong independently and explore the exterior architecture, take photos, and enjoy the view of the harbor. Some parts of the complex might be open to the public even when there are no specific events taking place. In this way, you are responsible by your own self. While on the other hand, guided tours are also offered. For this purpose, check the official World Trade Centre Hong Kong website or other event listings to see if there are any exhibitions, conventions, trade shows, or performances scheduled during your visit. Attending an event can provide a unique experience and a chance to explore specific industries.
Tourist attractions are also found there. The World Trade Centre Hong Kong is located along the Victoria Harbour waterfront, making it a great spot for enjoying scenic views. You can take a leisurely stroll along the promenade and enjoy the cityscape. The waterfront promenade outside the HKCEC is a popular spot for both locals and tourists to enjoy the picturesque views of Victoria Harbour. You can take a leisurely stroll along the promenade and find spots to relax, take photos, and soak in the scenery.
It also features outdoor terraces and balconies that provide excellent vantage points for admiring the harbor views. These areas are often accessible even when there are no events taking place. Cafes and restaurants are also there that offer dining options with harbor views. Enjoying a meal or a cup of coffee while overlooking the harbor can be a memorable experience. Some events held at the World Trade Centre Hong Kong might provide access to rooftop spaces with elevated views of the harbor and the surrounding cityscape.
The view of Victoria Harbour from the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre is particularly stunning during the evenings when the city lights up. It’s a great place for capturing photographs, taking a leisurely walk, or simply appreciating the dynamic beauty of Hong Kong’s skyline and waterfront.
- Before planning your tour, check the official HKCEC website or local event listings to see if there are any exhibitions, conventions, trade shows, or performances scheduled. Attending an event can provide a unique experience and a chance to explore specific industries along the Hong Kong World Trade Center.
- The HKCEC is easily accessible by public transportation, including the MTR (Mass Transit Railway) and buses. The Wan Chai MTR station is located nearby. Public transportation is often the most convenient and efficient way to reach the venue.
- local authorities also list any ongoing events or exhibitions during your desired visit dates.
- Dress comfortably, especially if you plan to explore the outdoor areas and walk along the waterfront. Hong Kong’s weather can be quite variable, so it’s a good idea to check the forecast and dress accordingly.
- Have your camera ready, as the harbor views and architectural elements offer great photo opportunities.
Don’t forget to explore the neighboring sights of the Hong Kong World Trade Center. The HKCEC is located in the Wan Chai district, which is known for its vibrant atmosphere and local markets. Consider exploring the neighborhood and trying some local cuisine.